Flip Top Purple Pepper Spray Key Chains 3-N-1 Formula
SAFETY: This molded flip top purple pepper spray with key chain is a great option for everyday personal security. It is one of the best pepper sprays for women’s self-defense. Our blended 3D formula defense sprays are a great choice for personal protection. The USA paten-designed purple molded contoured finger grip flip top case, protects the spray actuator from accidently leaking or spraying. Our purple pepper spray keychains are much more than the average pepper spray blend that most competitive brands offer. Other brands offer just a pepper spray made from some heat rate version of OC (oleoresin capsicum) ingredient. The U-Guard brand triple defense 3-N-1 pepper spray is a law enforcement strength formulation, made from the highest quality ingredients of high heat SHU (scoville heat unit) OC pepper spray, with CS tear gas added and UV identify dye combination. This formula was created, and lab tested to produce the most effective self-defense spray beyond just the OC heat rating like other brands use as a marketing tool. Your safety is our priority, so we set out to create the best pepper spray key chains, and even made them in purple, if that is your favorite color. You are getting a purple injected molded flip top key chain pepper spray case with a powerful bended defense spray for maximum self-defense that delivers pure stopping power with the U-Guard Security Products 3D Defense Sprays!
VERSATILE: The custom design of the injected molded flip top purple key chains is manufactured and patent in the USA as a premium pepper spray key chain case. The precisely engineered injected modeled pepper spray case offers a modern design with form, fit, function, and looks. The purple pepper spray key chains come with the 3-N-1 formula that is a dependable self-defense spray formulation as the most effective police pepper spray formulation and one of the hottest pepper spray available. The easy grip pepper spray key chains offer molded finger indentation for easy handling. The injected molded case was engineered to look good, while securely concealing and protecting the 3-N-1 self-defense spray canister. The patent designed nozzle tip allows for a longer distance and accuracy with the stream nozzle tip. This is the best pepper spray for women available if you are simply looking for a stopping power pepper spray for self-defense! It combines style and durability that can be secured to your keychain, purse, backpack, or placed in your pocket. You will always be prepared and protected. This product was created to stop an attacker in their tracks, while concealing the nonlethal weapon!
POWERFUL: The pepper spray key chains, aerosol formula is where the real difference is when looking for a pepper spray key chains with true attacker stopping power! The big difference in our purple pepper spray keychains is in the formulation, ingredients, and processes. Most manufactures want to confuse consumers with things like, percentages of OC, spray distance, and even canister size like ounces vs grams. Many brands / manufactures will not even publish anything about their spray formulation because they say it is a trade secret. This could be dangerous if, or when the pepper spray is really needed to protect yourself or loved ones. A weak diluted pepper formula strength or inaccurate spray distance could be an issue when a keychain pepper spray is really needed in a self-defense situation and it fails. When we created the 3D defense spray we wanted nothing more than to create the most effective pepper spray available, no matter if it was in a purple pepper spray case, pink or black keychain molded case. We wanted to create the most effective defense spray within the legal limits of the USA and State standards. This product base is made from premium 200,000 SHU (scoville heat unit) OC (oleoresin capsicum) hot pepper as the active ingredient for the foundation of the formula, in the amount up to 10% of OC ingredients to meet the published heat rating. The SHU’s of just the OC in our products would be hotter than most of the pepper spray available on the market today due to its quality. The SHU could easily fluctuate by brand due to how the formula is diluted, or the quality of the oleoresin capsicum used by our competitors. Some manufactures claim to have high SHU? The question is, is it diluted? What about the OC raw material quality that was used in the formulation? Is the SHU now lower because the ingredients quality of OC, or because it has been diluted by fluid added to the total pepper spray volume? These are two factors that will ultimately weaken the heat rating of the OC active ingredients, that would weaken the overall final formulation because the total smaller amount of OC ingredients to the liquid in the canister. The U-Guard 3-n-1 spray formula also blends CS (chlorobenzalmalononitrile) tear gas for a more stable, potent, and highly effective formula beyond just being a hot pepper spray. Then we blend a UV identifying dye, this is beneficial if an attacker is caught and needs to be identified after being sprayed. Our purple pepper spray key chains looks great, but it work even better!
IMPRESSIVE: The bottom line is we believe; we have created the most effective defense spray available on the market today. We consider the U-Guard 3D defense spray the best pepper spray for self-defense due to our 3-N-1 formulation. To keep it simple for consumers to compare our products to other brands. The U-Guard Brand 3D defense spray has an OC SHU heat rating of 200,000. We add up to 10% OC to the total volume of the canister to the published SHU heat rating. We also blend a percentage of CS to the active OC formula. A better measurement of how effective a key chains pepper spray would be is to use the measurement of MC (major capsaicinoids). MC represents the strength of the entire formulation within a defense spray canister size. A standard OC pepper spray MC rating range is 0.75 to 1.33%. The higher the MC of the pepper spray the greater the potency. Our 3-N-1 defense spray formulation is 1.33% MC. We are confident in saying that our blended pepper spray formula is one of the hottest available at 2 million plus SHU’s and most effective and potent defense sprays available. Please note that other model pepper spray brands could look similar in the purple keychain flip top molded case design. These model pepper spray key chains plastic case are bar none, the nicest, most modern and feature rich available, and it’s made in the USA. The molded keychain pepper spray purple case is nice, but the real stopping power as we explained above is the U-Guard Security Products 3D defense spray formulation. The molded flip top pepper spray key chains case are a stream actuator nozzle that will shoot up to 12’ with accuracy in average conditions. The premium USA Patent actuator nozzle along with the increased aerosol canister pressure allows for a high stream spray for accuracy, maximum distance, along with an extended expiration of the product due to normal aerosol canister leakage overtime. This is primary due to cutting corners to save money with poor manufacture processes, inferior canisters, seals, caps, and actuators along with other components.
DEPENDABLE: U-Guard 3-N-1 keychain pepper sprays includes the industry best “Defend For Life Warranty “. One of the reasons this is the best pepper spray for women’s self-defense is that all U-Guard Security Products 3-in-1 defense spray come with our exclusive warranty – you only buy our product once! When you purchase the U-Guard Brand defense spray we have you covered for life. You will not need to buy another defense spray if the purple pepper spray key chains expires before it is used. You can return the full expired canister back to us, and we will give you a new replacement of the same size canister of the same or similar formulation for FREE! In the unfortunate event you do need to use your pepper spray key chains, we will replace it for FREE! Just send us the empty canister that was used and a copy of the reported event of the attack (police report / authority documentation) stating the spray was used as a method of defense. The U-Guard Security Products brand self-defense spray is the only brand key chains pepper spray that has you protected for life. Both if the product expires before you use it, and after you use it. When you choose U-Guard 3D defense sprays you pay once and just exchange it when it expires, or if it is used in an actual event to defend yourself. We want you to be safe, and always be able to protect yourself if needed. For more information on our “Defend For Life Warranty”, visit our warranty page.
Pepper spray key chains are one of the most common self-defense products purchased by consumers, due to their availability and affordable price. Keychain pepper sprays come in many sizes, heat ranges, shapes, styles, and colors. For the average consumer, it can get confusing on what is the best product for their needs. Most people think all pepper spray key chains are the same, and can do the same thing. This would be like saying, you want to buy MACE Spray, or the bad guy got maced. MACE is a trademark Brand of OC pepper spray. Not a specific spray formulation that other brands would carry or make. Some of the claims brands and manufactures are making are just not very accurate. It is always best to educate yourself before deciding on what is the best self-defense device or spray for your needs. Some well-known brands go out of their way to confuse the consumer with claims that are embellished or incomplete to confuse and market to the consumer. This can be done because the industry has limited regulations for brands to be consistent in formulation of pepper sprays ingredients and regulating SHU / MC heat ratings. Many times the consumer thinks the primary difference between brands is just in the delivery device of a pepper spray keychain, color and canister style, not what is in the can that does the work.
At U-Guard we set out to develop the best pepper spray for self-defense, with a premium police grade pepper spray formulation that would be the most effective defense spray available. The finished product became our flagship 3-N-1 formula for all our U-Guard Security Products 3D defense sprays that include OC, CS and UV Dye. We manufacture our brand of our defense sprays. Our defense spray cost more to manufacture due to the amount of ingredients and the quality of the components. We do not cut corners on our defense spray due to our only goal is to be known for the best product, service, and warranty in the industry. We sell our pepper spray key chains directly to the end user, removing additional cost of 3 step distribution. This way we can pass the savings along to you, the consumer while offering a superior product. With that be said, the only way you can even get our 3-N-1 pepper spray key chain is directly through us. If you have any questions or concerns regarding what keychain pepper spray model or color would be best for your needs. Please contact us we are happy to answer any questions. The U-Guard Security Products defense spray is made in the USA from the canister, cap, spray actuator, packaging, label, to the finished 3-N-1 formula filled in the canister.
Please Note: Each canister will be labeled with an expiration date. This date is a recommended manufacture time frame for when the product is most effective. The expiration on our canister will be labeled out 48 to 60 months from when the product was formulated and filled into that exact canister. The main reason for the expiration date is for the aerosol spraying capability, not the potency of the product. The best way to use the purple pepper spray key chain is to spray within 5 to 8 feet of an attacker, directly into the face area. This ½ oz pepper spray key chain canister will spray for about 10 seconds continually. Or will give 8 to 12 one second squirts. We recommend spraying the entire canister at once for maximum stopping power. And why not spray the entire purple pepper spray keychain at once, if the U-Guard 3-N-1 defense spray is used to protect yourself, and you use the full canister. Send the empty canister back to us under our “Defend For Life Warranty” and we will replace the 3-N-1 purple pepper spray molded key chain for Free!
Defend & Protect – Order Your Flip Top Purple Pepper Spray Key Chains Today!
- Injection Molded Flip Top Easy Grip Case
- Flip Top Safety Spray No Leak Spray Actuator
- Stream Pattern Spray Nozzle Up to 12’ Spray Accuracy
- How Many Spray? 8 to 12 One Second Shots, Or 1 Continuous Spray For Up To 10 Seconds. (recommended)
- Key Chain Pepper Spray Molded Case Color: Purple
- Plastic Quick Release Keyring
- Spring Loaded Claw Clasp
- 1/2 oz Canister of 3-N-1 Pepper Spray Formula Defense Spray
- Durable Detailed Plastic Outer Body
- Triple Defense 3-N-1 OC, CS, UV Dye Formula
- 200,000 SHU Heating (Up To 10% OC Per Canister Volume To Meet SHU Heat Range Requirements)
- 1.33% MC (Major Capsaicinoids)
- Compact Design For Easy Carry
- Extended Expiration Date
- Defend For Life Warranty
- (1) Molded Purple Pepper Spray Key Chain Case With Key Ring
- (1) ½ oz 3-N-1 Formula Defense Spray Canister Inserted
- (1) Quick Release Key Ring
- (1) Spring Loaded Metal Claw Clasp
- Detailed English Instructions
Defend For Life Warranty
Click To Buy Black Pepper Spray Keychain
Click To Buyer Pink Pepper Sprays Keychain
Click To Browse All Pepper Spray Models
Click To Shop Stun Guns
When you shop with us you get great pricing, free shipping, quality products, large selection to choose from along with a lifetime warranty (most items) and if that is not a enough we give you a purchase satisfaction guarantee. All customers get our Purchase Satisfaction Guarantee – When you purchase an item from us you have 90 days from the date of purchase to return an item. All returned items must be in new salable condition. Items returned in new condition between 46 and 90 days of the original purchase dates will be issued a 100% store credit, to be used towards another item. All returned items will be subject to a 15% postage expense of the item cost for the original postage & handling fees uguardsecurityproducts.com incurred for outbound shipping and packaging costs to the customer. All items returned must be in the original undamaged package and in proper working condition. We offer free shipping on all our products, but the shipping cost is an expense incurred by U-Guard Security Products and will a charge back and deducted from return store credit issued. No return shipping cost will be refunded for returning the item. The return shipping cost is to be paid by the returning party. Any Items that are returned in used condition, missing parts, accessories or the package is damaged are subject to 20% restocking fee of the product cost, along with 15% postage charge back of the item cost for the expense of the original outbound shipment incurred by U-Guard Security Products. The new return policy applies to all items sold on this website unless approved through the RMA that was issued directly from U-Guard Security Products LLC.
General Return Policy:
All products sold through uguardsecurityproducts.com fall under our standard 45 day return policy. This includes, but is not limited to defective items, damaged items due to shipments, new items no longer wanted or needed, and warranty items. We offer a standard 45 Day return policy, but also a 90 Day “Purchase Satisfaction Guarantee” (details below). All returns must be approved through our RMA Return Request Form on this page. The form must be filled out completely with return reason details so we can quickly reply with the RMA approval number and return shipment details. All products returned are subject to review and approval. Additional limitation and cost could apply based on the product type and or brand of the item(s), and could be subject to a restocking and postage shipping charges. Return postage cost is not offered or reimbursed under our standard 45 day return policy, unless specified or offered through the RMA approval processes. We reserve the right to hold all refunds, store credits or replacement shipments until U-Guard Security Products LLC receives the return. Refunds, store credit and replacements are issued or shipped within 14 days of receiving the return at our Atlanta, GA returns department facility.
Please reference our Return Policy Page for complete details and return authorization RMA from…
Collection of your Personal Information: In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, U-Guard may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
If you purchase U-Guard’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information: U-Guard collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested. U-Guard may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from U-Guard and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties: U-Guard does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. U-Guard may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to U-Guard, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
U-Guard may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on U-Guard or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of U-Guard; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of U-Guard, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior: U-Guard may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within U-Guard, in order to determine what U-Guard services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within U-Guard to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information: Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by U-Guard. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the U-Guard website.
Security of your Personal Information: U-Guard secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. U-Guard uses the following methods for this purpose:
- Website SSL Secure Sockets Layer Protocol.
- PayPal Secure Payment Processing.
- Authorize.net Secure Payment Processing.
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Children Under Eighteen Years Of Age: U-Guard does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen. If you are under the age of eighteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
E-mail Communications: From time to time, U-Guard may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from U-Guard, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button..
Contact Information: U-Guard welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that U-Guard has not adhered to this Statement, please contact us.
Product Warranty Policy
UGuardSecurityProducts.com Product Warranty:
U-Guard Security Product LLC honors all published manufacture factory product warranties on items purchased directly through U-GuardSecurityProducts.com website with proof of purchase. U-Guard Security Products will honor the warranty that is published on the product page and identified with a warranty badge to clearly represents the limited warranty coverage for the item on the product page. U-Guard Security Products LLC also reserves the right to offer additional limited product warranty on select items that could exceed the standard manufacturer warranty. All warranties will be posted on the product page for the warranty coverage.
What Does The Limited Warranty Cover:
The product warranty covers failure of the actual product form manufacture defects in materials or workmanship, with the following exceptions. The warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care, moisture, the affixing of any attachment not provided with
the product, loss of parts, or recharging the unit in any manner not in accordance with the included instructions. The warranty will be voided if the unit has been opened or tampered with in any way. The published limited warranty covers the actual product for the full published warranty and not external accessories that are included with the product. All external accessories included with the product have a one-year limited warranty from manufacturer defects and the same limited warranty restrictions apply listed above.
U-GUARD SECURITY PRODUCTS LLC IS NOT LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF ANY OF THE PRODUCTS SOLD AND PURCHASED THROUGH U-GUARD SECURITY PRODUCTS. WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED AND APPLICABLE TO THE PUBLISHED WARRANTY PERIOD SET FORTH ABOVE FOR THE ACTUAL PRODUCT PURCHASED.
All postage for alleged defective product returns, and replacement products shipments for warrantied items after 45 days from the date of purchase, is the financial responsibility of warranty recipient. U-Guard Security Products reserves the right to repair or replace the alleged defective item pending review of our warranty department of the returned product.
All warranty returns MUST be returned with a return authorization RMA number. For warranty approval please go to the product return page for approval. Click For Returns Information
If you have any question regarding product warranties, please visit our Warranty Policy Page for complete details. For quick answers to your questions email us at [email protected]com or go to our Contact Us Page. You can all so give us a call.
Pepper Spray Laws
Pepper Spray Laws By State
State Laws Regarding Chemical Aerosol Deterrents
We get questions everyday as to which states are legal and which states have restrictive laws regarding sale, possession, and use of tear gas and/or pepper based deterrent sprays. In an attempt to ascertain what each state law are in regards to the use and sale of these products. The following summary of our research reflects what the various laws are on the sale and use of non-lethal spray weapons.
Note: This information is for reference only. In no way should this be regarded as the final word on the legal status of said laws. This report is not intended to take place of legal counsel nor should it be looked at as being any form of legal advice. Please check with your local authorities to obtain the latest information, as our politicians and bureaucrats have a tendency to change laws from one day to the next. Remember that Federal law prohibits the carrying of any type of chemical weapon on commercial aircraft, in federal buildings, prisons, and courts.
- Alabama– No state law prohibiting or regulating a defensive aerosol spray product.
- Alaska– No laws regarding the sale, purchase and legal use of non-lethal spray weapons.
- Arizona– No laws regarding the sale, purchase and legal use of non-lethal spray weapons.
- Arkansas– No laws regarding the sale, purchase and legal use of non-lethal spray weapons.
- California– It is legal to sell, purchase, and legally use tear gas or pepper spray containing up to 2.5 oz of product. Certificates of training are no longer required. Products are not permitted for sale to felons or minors. Product packaging must meet standard Dept of Justice requirements.
- Colorado– No laws regarding the sale, purchase and legal use of non-lethal spray weapons.
- Connecticut– State law is not specific about the classification and sale of any defensive aerosol. Anyone can purchase and carry a chemical spray product at the present time.
- Delaware– No laws regarding the sale, purchase and legal use of any non-lethal spray weapons.
- Florida– It is legal to sell, purchase, and legally use any chemical non-lethal spray weapon containing upto one-half ounce of product. It is illegal to sell to persons under the age of 18.
- Georgia– No laws regulating the sale, purchase and legal use of non-lethal spray weapons.
- Hawaii– There is no state law regarding the sale or possession of non-lethal spray weapons, but the City and County of Honolulu and the county of Hawaii have possession law except for those people who obtain a permit from that County’s chief of police.
- Idaho– Does not restrict or regulate the sale of non-lethal spray products but certain uses are prohibited.
- Illinois– No laws regulating the sale, purchase and legal use of non-lethal sprays.
- Iowa– No laws regarding the sale, purchase and legal use of non-lethal sprays.
- Kansas– No laws regarding the sale, purchase and legal use of non-lethal spray products.
- Kentucky– No laws regarding the sale, purchase, and legal use of non-lethal sprays.
- Louisiana– No laws regarding the sale, purchase, and legal use of non-lethal sprays.
- Maine– No laws regulating the sale, purchase and legal use for defending persons and premises.
- Maryland– No state laws against the sale of tear gas or OC products but it is prohibited to carry tear gas openly with the intent or purpose of injuring a person.
- Massachusetts– Any person wishing to sell or carry a tear gas product over 1 oz must obtain a license and a full weapons permit from a chief of police or commissioner of public safety.
- Michigan– Maximum allowable strength for OC or CS product is 2%. No CN products or sales to minors allowed.
- Minnesota– A person may sell, possess and use CN, CS, and OC products only if they are propelled from an aerosol container that is labeled with clearly written instructions on use. They cannot be sold where intoxicating liquor is sold. Some counties may elect to impose licensing requirements.
- Mississippi– No laws regarding the sale, purchase or use of sprays for self-protection.
- Missouri– No laws in effect forbidding possession or sale of non-lethal spray products.
- Montana– No laws regarding the sale, purchase, and legal use of non-lethal spray weapons.
- Nebraska– No laws prohibiting or regulating tear gas type products.
- Nevada– Permissible to possess aerosol spray irritants with active ingredient levels of 2% or less. Washoe County and City of Las Vegas require training and permits.
- New Hampshire– No laws regarding the sale, purchase, and legal use of non-lethal spray weapons.
- New Jersey– Permissible to sell, possess and legally use 3/4 oz. or less by anyone for personal protection.
- New Mexico– No laws regarding the sale, purchase, and legal use of non-lethal spray weapons.
- New York– Maximum allowable strength for OC or CS product is 7%. Authorized retail sales of a self-defense spray are Dealers in firearms and licensed Pharmacists. This does not apply to wholesale distribution between a manufacturer and a retail vendor.
- North Carolina– Any individual who has not been convicted of a felony can purchase for use for protection a tear gas product not exceeding 50 cubic centimeters in volume.
- North Dakota– Any spray or aerosol containing CN, CS or other irritating agent can be carried without a concealed weapons permit except in gaming and alcoholic beverage establishments.
- Ohio– No laws regarding the sale or purchase of non-lethal spray weapons. The only law on use is that it is criminal mischief if used to interfere with the use or enjoyment of property of another.
- Oklahoma– No laws regarding the sale, purchase, and legal use of non-lethal spray weapons.
- Oregon – No laws regarding the sale, purchase and legal use of non-lethal spray weapons. However, Portland has a city ordinance which prohibits the possession and use of a tear gas dispensing device.
- Pennsylvania– No specific laws or regulations concerning the sale, purchase or legal use of non-lethal sprays.
- Rhode Island– No laws regarding the sale, purchase, and legal use of non-lethal spray weapons.
- South Carolina– Lawful for a person for self-defense purposes only to possess, use, transport, sell or buy, but with a limitation of 50 cubic centimeter capacity,
- South Dakota– No statutes or regulations concerning the sale, purchase, and legal use of chemical sprays.
- Tennessee– No laws regarding the sale, purchase, and legal use of aerosols, gases, etc.
- Texas– A small chemical dispenser sold for personal protection is exempt from their weapons laws.
- Utah– No prohibition against the use of chemical aerosol sprays as long as the product does not cause death or serious bodily injury.
- Vermont– Statutes do not regulate or prohibit the sale of any aerosol spray used as a defensive weapon.
- Virginia – No laws regarding the sale, purchase and legal use of non-lethal spray weapons.
- Washington– No laws regarding the sale, purchase and legal use of non-lethal spray weapons.
- West Virginia – No laws regarding the sale, purchase and legal use of non-lethal spray weapons.
- Wisconsin– Permissible to sell, possess and legally use up to and including a 2 oz. unit by anyone for personal protection.
- Wyoming– No laws regarding the sale, purchase and legal use of non-lethal spray weapons.
DISCLAIMER, RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT: U-Guard Security Products LLC is not responsible for any physical harm or damage from the use or misuse of self-defense devices, including stun guns, tasers, pepper sprays, spy products, survival and camping gear, knives, handcuffs, police or military supplies, tactical ballistic bullet protection devices, flashlights, batteries, chargers, power cords, or any items sold on uguardsecurityproducts.com or shipped by U-Guard Security Products LLC or purchased from us. This Disclaimer may be posted on individual pages as well as on this page that covers site pages, catalogs and company in its entirety or any past, current or future properties of U-Guard Security Products LLC. By purchasing any item from us, you understand that U-Guard does not warrant that you may legally purchase, possess, or carry these products according to any state or local laws. You also acknowledge that you have determined their legality before purchasing and that you are an adult of at least 18 years of age and under no legal disability.
By purchasing from U-Guard, the buyer warrants that he/she is in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding the purchase, ownership, and use of the item. The buyer expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless U-Guard Security Products LLC for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, ownership, shipments and use of the item(s) in compliance or violation of federal state and local laws or regulations.
Please check and validate your local and regional laws before ordering any self-defense product, weapon or surveillance products. You can also review Information gathered on this site regarding restrictions and regulations. We (U-Guard) make no claims and are not liable for inaccuracy or if the information is current and accurate regarding information of any product offered or laws published.