Pepper Spray On A Keychain Hard Shell Case With Belt Clip 3-in-1 Formulation (Pink)
Introducing the ultimate nonlethal self-defense spray for personal protection. Our 3-in-1 pepper spray on a keychain hard shell model provides the highest level of self-defense available, featuring our 3D law enforcement strength formulation. Not only is our product one of the hottest pepper sprays available, but it’s also one of the most effective self-defense sprays with the U-Guard Security Products 3D proprietary maximum strength formula. The mini pepper spray keychain size is a half-ounce canister with a night glow stream push button safety trigger. This pepper spray with case gives the spray canister protection from damage and ease of carrying with the built-in belt clip and quick-release key ring. The color matched quick release keyring or molded belt clip can be used to mount on your keys, purse, belt, strap, or backpack. The pepper spray on a keychain hard case quick action safety trigger gives you quick activation, while the molded plastic case is lightweight and comfortable to carry yet highly durable.
The U-Guard brand triple defense 3-in-1 pepper spray is the perfect solution for those looking for ultimate protection in pepper spray. Our law enforcement strength formulation contains the highest quality ingredients, including high-heat SHU (Scoville Heat Unit) OC pepper spray and CS tear gas with UV identifying dye. This unique combination provides optimal safety and security, with three layers of defense to ensure maximum protection. Protect yourself with confidence and peace of mind with pepper spray made from premium 230,000 plus SHU OC hot pepper active ingredient. This product is designed to meet the highest published heat ratings allowed by law, giving you maximum protection against potential threats. The convenient pepper spray on a keychain hard case protects the canister while offering ease of carrying on your keys, in your pocket or bag while staying safe wherever you go. To increase the effectiveness of the spray for maximum stopping power we also blends CS (chlorobenzalmalononitrile) tear gas for a more stable, potent, and highly effective formula beyond just being a hot pepper spray. Then we blend a UV identifying dye, this is beneficial if an attacker is caught and needs to be identified after being sprayed.
Most competitive pepper spray brands will not be transparent with the actual strength of their pepper spray formula. At U-Guard Security Products we want to be transparent to our valued customer so we clearly publish our lab tested claims. The best measurement of how effective our self defense sprays are is to use the measurement of MC (major capsaicinoids). MC represents the strength of the entire formulation within a defense spray canister size. A standard OC pepper spray MC rating range is 0.75 to 1.33%. The higher the MC of the pepper spray the greater the potency. Our 3-N-1 defense spray formulation is 1.33% MC. We are confident in saying that our 3D blended pepper spray formula is one of the hottest available and most effective potent defense sprays available.
- Expiration Date: Each canister will be labeled with an expiration date. This date is a recommended manufacture time frame for when the product is most effective. The expiration date on our canister will be labeled when the product was formulated and filled into that exact canister. The main reason for the expiration date is for the maximum aerosol spraying capability, not the potency of the pepper spray.
- Defend For Life Warranty: U-Guard 3-in-1 self defense sprays include the industry’s best “Defend For Life Warranty”. U-Guard Security Products 3D defense spray comes with our exclusive warranty – you only buy our product once! When you purchase the U-Guard Brand defense spray we have you covered for life. If the pepper spray expires before it is used, you can return the full expired canister back to us, and we will give you a new replacement of the same size canister and formulation for FREE! In the unfortunate event, you do need to use your self-defense spray we will replace it for FREE! Just send us the empty canister that was used and a copy of the reported event of the attack (police report/authority documentation) stating the spray was used as a method of defense. The U-Guard Security Products brand self-defense spray is the only pepper spray that has you protected for life. You are covered if the product expires before you use it, and after you use it. When you choose U-Guard Security Products 3D 3-in-1 defense sprays you have you covered.
Order Your Pink Pepper Spray With Case Today And Get FREE Shipping!
- Pepper Spray With Case – Hard Shell Case With Belt Clip (Pink)
- Night Glow Stream Spray Actuator
- Stream Spray Distance Up To 16 Feet
- How Many Spray? 8 to 12 One Second Shots, Or 1 Continuous Spray For Up To 10 Seconds. (recommended)
- Color Matched Plastic Quick Release Keyring
- 1/2 oz. Canister of 3-in-1 Pepper Spray Formula Defense Spray
- Pepper Spray With Case – Hard Shell With Belt Clip And Key Ring (Pink)
- Triple Defense 3D Formula (OC, CS, UV Dye) For Most Consistency Heat & Effectiveness
- 230,000 Plus SHU Heat Range (Up To 10% OC Per Canister Volume To Meet SHU Heat Range Requirements)
- 1.33% MC (Major Capsaicinoids)
- 1/2 Once Compact Canister Size For Easy Carry
- Premium Stream Actuator Trigger For Accurate Spray Distance
- Maximum Aerosol Fill For Extended Use Date
- Defend For Life Warranty
- Made In The USA (Case, Canister & Spray Contents Manufactured & Packaged)
- (1) Hard Case Keychain Pepper Spray (Pink)
- (1) ½ oz. 3-in-1 Formula
- (1) Quick Release Key Ring
- Detailed English Instructions On Packaging & Canister
- Retail Packaging
- Defend For Life Warranty
Click To Browse All Pepper Spray Models
Click To Shop Stun Guns
When you shop with us you get great pricing, free shipping, quality products, large selection to choose from along with a lifetime warranty (most items) and if that is not a enough we give you a purchase satisfaction guarantee. All customers get our Purchase Satisfaction Guarantee – When you purchase an item from us you have 90 days from the date of purchase to return an item. All returned items must be in new salable condition. Items returned in new condition between 46 and 90 days of the original purchase dates will be issued a 100% store credit, to be used towards another item. All returned items will be subject to a 15% postage expense of the item cost for the original postage & handling fees uguardsecurityproducts.com incurred for outbound shipping and packaging costs to the customer. All items returned must be in the original undamaged package and in proper working condition. We offer free shipping on all our products, but the shipping cost is an expense incurred by U-Guard Security Products and will a charge back and deducted from return store credit issued. No return shipping cost will be refunded for returning the item. The return shipping cost is to be paid by the returning party. Any Items that are returned in used condition, missing parts, accessories or the package is damaged are subject to 20% restocking fee of the product cost, along with 15% postage charge back of the item cost for the expense of the original outbound shipment incurred by U-Guard Security Products. The new return policy applies to all items sold on this website unless approved through the RMA that was issued directly from U-Guard Security Products LLC.
General Return Policy:
All products sold through uguardsecurityproducts.com fall under our standard 45 day return policy. This includes, but is not limited to defective items, damaged items due to shipments, new items no longer wanted or needed, and warranty items. We offer a standard 45 Day return policy, but also a 90 Day “Purchase Satisfaction Guarantee” (details below). All returns must be approved through our RMA Return Request Form on this page. The form must be filled out completely with return reason details so we can quickly reply with the RMA approval number and return shipment details. All products returned are subject to review and approval. Additional limitation and cost could apply based on the product type and or brand of the item(s), and could be subject to a restocking and postage shipping charges. Return postage cost is not offered or reimbursed under our standard 45 day return policy, unless specified or offered through the RMA approval processes. We reserve the right to hold all refunds, store credits or replacement shipments until U-Guard Security Products LLC receives the return. Refunds, store credit and replacements are issued or shipped within 14 days of receiving the return at our Atlanta, GA returns department facility.
Please reference our Return Policy Page for complete details and return authorization RMA from…
Collection of your Personal Information: In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, U-Guard may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
If you purchase U-Guard’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information: U-Guard collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested. U-Guard may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from U-Guard and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties: U-Guard does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. U-Guard may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to U-Guard, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
U-Guard may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on U-Guard or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of U-Guard; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of U-Guard, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior: U-Guard may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within U-Guard, in order to determine what U-Guard services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within U-Guard to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information: Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by U-Guard. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the U-Guard website.
Security of your Personal Information: U-Guard secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. U-Guard uses the following methods for this purpose:
- Website SSL Secure Sockets Layer Protocol.
- PayPal Secure Payment Processing.
- Authorize.net Secure Payment Processing.
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Children Under Eighteen Years Of Age: U-Guard does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen. If you are under the age of eighteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
E-mail Communications: From time to time, U-Guard may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from U-Guard, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button..
Contact Information: U-Guard welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that U-Guard has not adhered to this Statement, please contact us.
Product Warranty Policy
UGuardSecurityProducts.com Product Warranty:
U-Guard Security Product LLC honors all published manufacture factory product warranties on items purchased directly through U-GuardSecurityProducts.com website with proof of purchase. U-Guard Security Products will honor the warranty that is published on the product page and identified with a warranty badge to clearly represents the limited warranty coverage for the item on the product page. U-Guard Security Products LLC also reserves the right to offer additional limited product warranty on select items that could exceed the standard manufacturer warranty. All warranties will be posted on the product page for the warranty coverage.
What Does The Limited Warranty Cover:
The product warranty covers failure of the actual product form manufacture defects in materials or workmanship, with the following exceptions. The warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care, moisture, the affixing of any attachment not provided with
the product, loss of parts, or recharging the unit in any manner not in accordance with the included instructions. The warranty will be voided if the unit has been opened or tampered with in any way. The published limited warranty covers the actual product for the full published warranty and not external accessories that are included with the product. All external accessories included with the product have a one-year limited warranty from manufacturer defects and the same limited warranty restrictions apply listed above.
U-GUARD SECURITY PRODUCTS LLC IS NOT LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF ANY OF THE PRODUCTS SOLD AND PURCHASED THROUGH U-GUARD SECURITY PRODUCTS. WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED AND APPLICABLE TO THE PUBLISHED WARRANTY PERIOD SET FORTH ABOVE FOR THE ACTUAL PRODUCT PURCHASED.
All postage for alleged defective product returns, and replacement products shipments for warrantied items after 45 days from the date of purchase, is the financial responsibility of warranty recipient. U-Guard Security Products reserves the right to repair or replace the alleged defective item pending review of our warranty department of the returned product.
All warranty returns MUST be returned with a return authorization RMA number. For warranty approval please go to the product return page for approval. Click For Returns Information
If you have any question regarding product warranties, please visit our Warranty Policy Page for complete details. For quick answers to your questions email us at [email protected].com or go to our Contact Us Page. You can all so give us a call.
Pepper Spray Laws
Pepper Spray Laws By State
State Laws Regarding Chemical Aerosol Deterrents
We get questions everyday as to which states are legal and which states have restrictive laws regarding sale, possession, and use of tear gas and/or pepper based deterrent sprays. In an attempt to ascertain what each state law are in regards to the use and sale of these products. The following summary of our research reflects what the various laws are on the sale and use of non-lethal spray weapons.
Note: This information is for reference only. In no way should this be regarded as the final word on the legal status of said laws. This report is not intended to take place of legal counsel nor should it be looked at as being any form of legal advice. Please check with your local authorities to obtain the latest information, as our politicians and bureaucrats have a tendency to change laws from one day to the next. Remember that Federal law prohibits the carrying of any type of chemical weapon on commercial aircraft, in federal buildings, prisons, and courts.
- Alabama– No state law prohibiting or regulating a defensive aerosol spray product.
- Alaska– No laws regarding the sale, purchase and legal use of non-lethal spray weapons.
- Arizona– No laws regarding the sale, purchase and legal use of non-lethal spray weapons.
- Arkansas– No laws regarding the sale, purchase and legal use of non-lethal spray weapons.
- California– It is legal to sell, purchase, and legally use tear gas or pepper spray containing up to 2.5 oz of product. Certificates of training are no longer required. Products are not permitted for sale to felons or minors. Product packaging must meet standard Dept of Justice requirements.
- Colorado– No laws regarding the sale, purchase and legal use of non-lethal spray weapons.
- Connecticut– State law is not specific about the classification and sale of any defensive aerosol. Anyone can purchase and carry a chemical spray product at the present time.
- Delaware– No laws regarding the sale, purchase and legal use of any non-lethal spray weapons.
- Florida– It is legal to sell, purchase, and legally use any chemical non-lethal spray weapon containing upto one-half ounce of product. It is illegal to sell to persons under the age of 18.
- Georgia– No laws regulating the sale, purchase and legal use of non-lethal spray weapons.
- Hawaii– There is no state law regarding the sale or possession of non-lethal spray weapons, but the City and County of Honolulu and the county of Hawaii have possession law except for those people who obtain a permit from that County’s chief of police.
- Idaho– Does not restrict or regulate the sale of non-lethal spray products but certain uses are prohibited.
- Illinois– No laws regulating the sale, purchase and legal use of non-lethal sprays.
- Iowa– No laws regarding the sale, purchase and legal use of non-lethal sprays.
- Kansas– No laws regarding the sale, purchase and legal use of non-lethal spray products.
- Kentucky– No laws regarding the sale, purchase, and legal use of non-lethal sprays.
- Louisiana– No laws regarding the sale, purchase, and legal use of non-lethal sprays.
- Maine– No laws regulating the sale, purchase and legal use for defending persons and premises.
- Maryland– No state laws against the sale of tear gas or OC products but it is prohibited to carry tear gas openly with the intent or purpose of injuring a person.
- Massachusetts– Any person wishing to sell or carry a tear gas product over 1 oz must obtain a license and a full weapons permit from a chief of police or commissioner of public safety.
- Michigan– Maximum allowable strength for OC or CS product is 2%. No CN products or sales to minors allowed.
- Minnesota– A person may sell, possess and use CN, CS, and OC products only if they are propelled from an aerosol container that is labeled with clearly written instructions on use. They cannot be sold where intoxicating liquor is sold. Some counties may elect to impose licensing requirements.
- Mississippi– No laws regarding the sale, purchase or use of sprays for self-protection.
- Missouri– No laws in effect forbidding possession or sale of non-lethal spray products.
- Montana– No laws regarding the sale, purchase, and legal use of non-lethal spray weapons.
- Nebraska– No laws prohibiting or regulating tear gas type products.
- Nevada– Permissible to possess aerosol spray irritants with active ingredient levels of 2% or less. Washoe County and City of Las Vegas require training and permits.
- New Hampshire– No laws regarding the sale, purchase, and legal use of non-lethal spray weapons.
- New Jersey– Permissible to sell, possess and legally use 3/4 oz. or less by anyone for personal protection.
- New Mexico– No laws regarding the sale, purchase, and legal use of non-lethal spray weapons.
- New York– Maximum allowable strength for OC or CS product is 7%. Authorized retail sales of a self-defense spray are Dealers in firearms and licensed Pharmacists. This does not apply to wholesale distribution between a manufacturer and a retail vendor.
- North Carolina– Any individual who has not been convicted of a felony can purchase for use for protection a tear gas product not exceeding 50 cubic centimeters in volume.
- North Dakota– Any spray or aerosol containing CN, CS or other irritating agent can be carried without a concealed weapons permit except in gaming and alcoholic beverage establishments.
- Ohio– No laws regarding the sale or purchase of non-lethal spray weapons. The only law on use is that it is criminal mischief if used to interfere with the use or enjoyment of property of another.
- Oklahoma– No laws regarding the sale, purchase, and legal use of non-lethal spray weapons.
- Oregon – No laws regarding the sale, purchase and legal use of non-lethal spray weapons. However, Portland has a city ordinance which prohibits the possession and use of a tear gas dispensing device.
- Pennsylvania– No specific laws or regulations concerning the sale, purchase or legal use of non-lethal sprays.
- Rhode Island– No laws regarding the sale, purchase, and legal use of non-lethal spray weapons.
- South Carolina– Lawful for a person for self-defense purposes only to possess, use, transport, sell or buy, but with a limitation of 50 cubic centimeter capacity,
- South Dakota– No statutes or regulations concerning the sale, purchase, and legal use of chemical sprays.
- Tennessee– No laws regarding the sale, purchase, and legal use of aerosols, gases, etc.
- Texas– A small chemical dispenser sold for personal protection is exempt from their weapons laws.
- Utah– No prohibition against the use of chemical aerosol sprays as long as the product does not cause death or serious bodily injury.
- Vermont– Statutes do not regulate or prohibit the sale of any aerosol spray used as a defensive weapon.
- Virginia – No laws regarding the sale, purchase and legal use of non-lethal spray weapons.
- Washington– No laws regarding the sale, purchase and legal use of non-lethal spray weapons.
- West Virginia – No laws regarding the sale, purchase and legal use of non-lethal spray weapons.
- Wisconsin– Permissible to sell, possess and legally use up to and including a 2 oz. unit by anyone for personal protection.
- Wyoming– No laws regarding the sale, purchase and legal use of non-lethal spray weapons.
DISCLAIMER, RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT: U-Guard Security Products LLC is not responsible for any physical harm or damage from the use or misuse of self-defense devices, including stun guns, tasers, pepper sprays, spy products, survival and camping gear, knives, handcuffs, police or military supplies, tactical ballistic bullet protection devices, flashlights, batteries, chargers, power cords, or any items sold on uguardsecurityproducts.com or shipped by U-Guard Security Products LLC or purchased from us. This Disclaimer may be posted on individual pages as well as on this page that covers site pages, catalogs and company in its entirety or any past, current or future properties of U-Guard Security Products LLC. By purchasing any item from us, you understand that U-Guard does not warrant that you may legally purchase, possess, or carry these products according to any state or local laws. You also acknowledge that you have determined their legality before purchasing and that you are an adult of at least 18 years of age and under no legal disability.
By purchasing from U-Guard, the buyer warrants that he/she is in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding the purchase, ownership, and use of the item. The buyer expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless U-Guard Security Products LLC for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, ownership, shipments and use of the item(s) in compliance or violation of federal state and local laws or regulations.
Please check and validate your local and regional laws before ordering any self-defense product, weapon or surveillance products. You can also review Information gathered on this site regarding restrictions and regulations. We (U-Guard) make no claims and are not liable for inaccuracy or if the information is current and accurate regarding information of any product offered or laws published.